Hi people,

        I placed in my web some updated .msx examples. These
files conform to the latest ideas discussed in the list.

        Unfortunately the webmaster of lsi seems to be in vacation,
so you will need to press shift to download the files:

        http://www.lsi.usp.br/~ricardo/penguin.msx
        http://www.lsi.usp.br/~ricardo/nemesis3.msx

        You can see below the .ini files of each archive, please
correct any mistake. Later I'll try to develop a generic sram
syntax, hopefully this new syntax will be powerful enough to
describe the scc mapper also.

        Ricardo Bittencourt

; start of penadv.ini

; First six letters are the game id
; the number select the game variant
; In this case "0" means original media
; but 0 will not always mean that
; This kind of information (original/cracked/translation)
; can be retrieved from the .msx database in the web
GameID=penadv.0

; There's no need to quotation marks anymore
; however the name must fit in one line
; Language codes use the alpha-2 system from ISO 639
; standard says the two letters should be in uppercase
; but I like them in lowercase
Name[en]=Penguin Adventure
Name[ja]=²å¤Ahx`[

Manufacturer[en]=Konami
Manufacturer[ja]=Ri~

Year=1986

; "Required" replaces the old "Machine"
Required=MSX

; "Optional" means a new feature is added,
; but game can run without it
Optional=Game Master 2

Screenshot=penguin.png

Gametype=Cartridge

ROM=penguin.rom

; This is the generic mapper algorithm

; select a banksize with 8kb
Banksize=8

; the following sentence means
; "there is a register at address 6000,
;  and this register select the bank starting at 6000"

Register[6000]=6000
Register[8000]=8000
Register[A000]=A000

; the following sentence means
; "bank starting at 4000 get initialized with the
;  first 8kb of rom image"

Initial[4000]=0
Initial[6000]=1
Initial[8000]=2
Initial[A000]=3

; the author of the ini can sign his work

Author="Ricardo Bittencourt"

; end of penadv.ini

; start of nemes3.ini

GameID=nemes3.0

Name[en]=Nemesis 3 - The Eve of Destruction
Name[ja]=S[t@[Ìì]@EPISODE 2

Manufacturer[en]=Konami
Manufacturer[ja]=Ri~

Year=1988