Hi!

I was discussing with a friend (David Heremans,
you probably know him) what games we (used to)
play on our MSX.

I personally played ALOT of E-L-I-T-E, but never
got past rank 'deadly' without cheating. Anyone
who got further? (I played like 60+ hours)
I also remember that it took nearly an hour
to load E-L-I-T-E from tape ;-) (If the loading
didn't fail. Sometimes it failed partially, and
I ended up with a wierd, but playable game)

Another thing, I also remember playing two other
games quite alot, for which I can't remember the
name. I got them from a (official) compilation
tape I bought once (8? years ago), which I no
longer have.

One of the games is a (platform?) game in which
you are an egg on a cart, with a worm sticking
out of the egg. I never finished this game.

The other one starts with a spacecraft crash,
and you then have to reassemble the pieces of your
spacecraft core in order to take off again.
The main person is a round ball guy, which can
move in two modes, walk and hover. There also
are teleport pots in the game, and spots to regen
energy.  I actually finished this game, I think
with help of maps in mccm. (Or did I make my own? :)

Anyone have more info on these 2 games?

Thanks,

--
Joost Damad - Siemens IC D NC A - +3214252297