Laurens Holst wrote:
> ofcourse they know that. outside the netherlands, this was bigger news than our
> crown prince getting engaged to Máxima!
> tsk tsk tsk...

Don't get offended, but of course "gay marriage" (as
Brazilian people nicknamed it) is a far more interesting
issue than some prince engagement, because it deals with
a broader scope. Nederlands are one of the first coun-
tries to recognize it and it's a hotly debated issue when
human rights are concerned, including in Brazil and other
developing and developed countries. I'm not saying your
prince's wedding isn't important, just that it isn't
so important for other countries right now. Perhaps when
Alexander becomes king and Maxima, queen...

Btw, I never knew you had a prince (although I knew
there was Queen Beatriz). Now I'm more enlightened. I
mean sincerely! =)

(jeez, what does this have to do with MSX anyway?)

[]s,

   -----    Parn (ICQ#1693182)
 /| | | |\
 \| ___ |/  http://parn.overclocked.org/