> >>show Nishi 'Ruby&Jade' or   'EXOR', I'm of course
> >>the last to complain :-P
> >
> > Har har! :-) It's nice soft, but I would vote to show those,
>
> I guess YM *not* to show those...

Yes, sorry.

> > since it's not state of the art, but relatively simple games.
>
> That's why I said '*really*' :-)

Allright.

[EMAIL PROTECTED] said:
>And what about "Sonyc"? IMHO, one of the few games which takes full
>advantage of MSX2+ and TR possibilities.

That is not a Dutch game. It should be shown in Spain! :-)

David Haslett said:
>Why doesnt somesone email Nishi and find out what he would like to
>see????

Well, 2  reasons:
1) In my experience he's not so easy to reach
2) it is better that the people who already have contact with him do it.

Okay, reason 2 is the reason why I am not mailing him.

Grtjs, Manuel

PS: MSX 4 EVER! (Questions? The Ultimate MSX FAQ: http://www.faq.msxnet.org/)
PPS: Visit my home page at http://bilderbeek.cjb.net/