>From: Joost Yervante Damad <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
>To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
>Subject: Eggerland Mystery 1
>Date: Mon, 9 Apr 2001 08:19:36 +0200
>
>Hi!
>
>I'm working on a website about Eggerland Mystery 1.
>As part of that I'm replaying the game, to make
>screenshots, and because it's FUN :)
>
>But right now I seem to be stuck at level 67.
>Searching the net reveals that other people got
>stuck there too.
>
>Anyone know the solution to that level?
>
>Thanks!
>
>--
>Joost Damad - Siemens IC D NC A - +3214252297
>--
>** WARNING **: Invalid seek
>wvError: (escher.c:45) Not a container, panic (200)
>  wvError: (escher.c:366) Damn found nothing
>  wvError: (fspa.c:99) found no fspa, panic
>
>--

Hmm..
I shall see if I can make a solve as soon as I`m home.
But it can be that your copy is not correct.
I don`t know which stages have problems. But I have seen quite some copies
with errors. Becasuse of this errors you can not solve some stages or you
will die instantly when accessing a field.

If it is your copie then I will mail a correct one to your mail-addresse.

gtz,
robert