d-fader wrote:

> > > The sourcecode of Windows 98 is made up of millions of lines. The most
> > > important (and very secret) ones are summarized below. Probably you're
> > > familliar with these in your own experience.
> >
> > What has this to do with MSX?
> >

> Hmm... and MSX Stands for MicroSoft eXtended??? Then what is windows?

I am not sure that it means "MicroSoft eXtended".
Read this text (Nishis' doctoral thesis):
http://www.nti.co.jp/~kobakan/contents/nishi.html

In section number 2 you can find:
"<Test-1>: Make of compatible PC (called MSX, meaning MS eXchangeable, and
Matsushita & Sony, etc.)"

But isn´t Nishi going to The Netherlands?
Could someone ask him what the hell "MSX" means?

Greets