Looks like my mail form yesterday did not reach the list.

Here it is again,

Hi,

Just returned from a very interesting visit to the Tilburg 2001 meeting.
Lots of people, lots of interesting to pick up for my MSX collection, lots
of fun.

The lecture by Kazuhiko Nishi, ASCII Corporation at the Tilburg fair was
very interesting. Entertaining, lots of background information on how MSX
was conceived (MSX means Machines (hardware) with Software eXchangeability).

Also news about the upcoming MSX activities by ASCII. such as MSX Player,
the emulator and MSX-on-a-single-chip.

It will not be the MSX as we know it!

Others will undoubtly report more and better on what else Mr Nishi said, I
just have scanned and put the lecture notes as handed out online.

www.geocities.com/msxhans

Have fun,

Hans