> meld het je maar even. Je kan in ieder geval er vergif op innemen dat
ASCII
> wat feller zal worden op dit soort MSX-aangelegenheden. Ik voorzie ook een
> jacht op sites die ROM-images aanbieden. De MEP is wat dat betreft op tijd
> gesloten. Ze hadden ZEKER Ascii op hun dak gekregen.

Hmmm, here I state that ASCII will be giving more attention to ROM-images on
the internet. With the MSX server coming, they probably want it to be very
hard to get your roms illegally. I stated the MEP closed down just in time.
You should understand this well, though. I didn't want the MEP to close,
because it has done many great things for MSX. The emulator section is just
fantastic. The large software archive also was great, I myself ordered the
MEP-cd. I just think that with the MSX server coming up, we, the MSX users
should help ASCII and take ALL the ROM-images etc. offline. When we do that,
the MSX server might be a success. ONLY if the emulator and the server will
be a success, the new MSX indeed will have a change of seeing daylight. I
think that when the emulator will not have success, the Nishi/ASCII project
will still go on, but it won't have anything to do with MSX anymore.

Greetz,

Anne