There was someone from the HCC (Hobby Computer Club) with a video camera,
but I don't know if he recorded the entire lecture and if he is willing to
make a MPEG movie.

BTW, the sound recording is 6MB now. It would be more efficient if someone
with a lot of spare time would make a transcript. Then there can be no more
discussion about Nishi said this or Nishi said that... BTW I still have the
tape recording of about half an hour in which he answers questions of the
audience. I doubt if that is interesting enough to digitize...

Pierre