I am working on two projects, but do not have massmarket plans!

The first is an extension of the Epifiet interface as published in MCCM
(for those who do not know the article: it is a cartridge with LS chips on
which you connect the printer output of another msx and start a oneway
communication, the extension is adding a printer port so that it becomes a
twoway 8 bit datapath.

The second project is a general purpose i/o board catridge, with the
wellknown 8255 (there is one in every msx, although integrated in the MSX2s
in the msx engines). The board will have 24 i/o lines on a 50 pens
connector.

The projects are now in the soldering phase, no printed circuit but
hardwired on exp board.
As with most hobby projects: big steps and then long times of inactivity...