From: Rafael Lima <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

> well..then let's talk about only their "own productions"

Well, I said not talking about all errors, just most important I saw when I
was looking up the page ;-)
If you want I can do it later :)

> 1942 is from ZEMINA indeed, not capcom..as far as I know, the only game

Nah, it's from ASCII in my real japanese version. It says ((c) Capcom and
(c) ASCII)). That's because of Arcade and license for ASCII to create it for
MSX. I just looked at MSX2 version, not MSX1. I can see at that too if
you're interested.

> made by Capcom for MSX was Higemaru.

Higemaru? If that's true (dunno, because I don't remember), then 3 parts of
Higemaru have to be by Capcom :)

> and, thinking again, AFAIK, Family Billiards wasn't from Zemina ....

Sure not :)

Saeba