> Dette er en flerdels meddelelse i MIME-format.

Heheheh. Dit is een bericht in MIME-formaat?
(translation into Dutch ;)

> Is there any difference in how it operates compared to an real GOUDA =
> interface w NOVAXIS ROM? What software must I use, none was supplied
> with it. I need the FDISK = program.

There is no difference at all. The hardware is identical, except for
the real Novaxis interface being much smaller. I have the novaxis
fdisk tool, do you want me to send it?

> AFAIK there is newer ROM bios out there, could someone forward me the
> = newest bios image? someone evt. willing to burn it for me (?), thus
> I = don=B4t have an eprom burner.

I think the newest version is 1.52, and I REALLY think it is worth to
upgrade. It's much better/faster.

Tristan

+     Omega     + join #msx on undernet + [EMAIL PROTECTED]                  +
|               |  FUNET MSX maintainer | ftp://ftp.funet.fi/pub/msx            |
+ irc: OmegaMSX +    Techno composer    + http://members1.chello.nl/~t.zondag01 +