David Heremans wrote:

> - - Near perfect Z80 emulation. BRMSX is the first (and only) MSX
> emulator to pass in all ZEXALL tests. BRMSX has perfect emulation
> of the flags registers, including undocumented flags.

        These days, this is not true anymore. I believe
MESS and MSKISS also pass in all ZEX tests. fMSX-based
emulators do not pass in the tests, since the Z80 core
of fMSX does not emulate undocumented flags.

> Could somebody tell me wath is so special about this test-program
> Wat extra's does it have in comparison to other z80 validators ?

        Well, it's very hard to get it working :)

        The algorithm is a CRC on almost all Z80 opcodes,
for a lot (and I mean A LOT) of random-generated input data.
It takes many minutes to run it entirely (IIRC, some hours
on a standard Z80 @ 3.57 MHz).

> And were can I download it ?

        It's inside the YAZE package:
        ftp://ftp.ping.de/pub/misc/emulators/yaze-1.10.tar.gz

        Ricardo Bittencourt