>Hm, this sounds interesting :)
>Can you tell more details from this game?

Yeah! A positive mail! I like it :)
It`s a game called Punx, and for now it needs a Turbo-R with Gfx-9000,
and to play soundeffects you`ll need a Moonsound.
The game music will be on CD. You can check out some of the music on
www.algorythms.com/punx.
It`s an RPG, but we`ll try to make the fighting scenes more of the
Streetfighter
type. The main screen will be in 512x424 pixels, in 32k colors.
The game MAY come with a simple network-interface to use multiplayer.
Each machine can then have two players. The game will (if finished) get
shitloads of patches and stuff for other hardware, music, tracks, gfx.

The game is about kicking nazi ass, and I can`t find any machine or society
that is less nationalistic than MSX, cuz every MSX`er in every country do what
they can to keep the MSX alive! I recon MSX is an idealist machine ;)

>There is new game development in Netherlands too, I have seen parts of it
>and it looks astounding. It's for MSX2 or better and has multiplayer and
>singleplayer parts and moonsound musics too...

Cool! I want it already ;)

>If your friends need turbos I can get them, but I can't say them very
>cheap...

Well, mail me in private, and I can forward it to my imaginary friends ;)

>       Greetings: Saku Taipale, [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Cheers!
-Dan