Hey guys,

Since I was lucky enough to obtain 2 original versions of YS 3 I have
decided to make a fellow MSX-user very happy.

I am going to sell one of the two copies. They both look pretty good.
(Almost as good as new), only one of them is lacking the cool YS-mousepad.
Needless to say that I'm selling the version without the YS-pad. The disks
are all there, though ;)

What I don't like about the auction-sites is that the effect of two or more
people bidding against each other can end into ridiculously high prices. Not
that I don't like money, but I think making loads of money out of MSX
computers is wrong. On the other hand, I have not gotten these games for
free as well..

So.. send me a private e-mail ([EMAIL PROTECTED]) and give me a
reasonable offer. I will contact you if you are the lucky one ;)

Greetz,

Sander