Hi All,

No time for politeness unfortunately:
Is there anyone who has bought games from Olivier Gillot (
[EMAIL PROTECTED] or http://mapage.noos.fr/olivier-gillot/ <- no
longer reachable) and received what he/she paid for?

My unfortunate story:
- After some discussion on which Laydock it was (I already have Super
- After several weeks of waiting and several emails asking if he had

My problem:
- Olivier Gillot send me a lousy COPY in stead of an original!!!

So for all you boys and girls out there looking for ORIGINAL games:
Don't pay before you receive when dealing with Olivier Gillot.

Regards and good hunting,

Jeroen Smael

P.S. Does anybody out there own an original Laydock (MSX2) and is
willing to sell it?