Hi, people.

        As some of you know, I'm translating the game Shalom
from japanese to portuguese. The current beta version can
be downloaded from:

        http://www.shalom-br.cjb.net

        Right now only the introduction is translated,
and an english translation will follow as soon as the
portuguese one is finished.

        But I need help from you. Does anyone have the original
Shalom package from Konami? I wanted to translate the manual
of the game, but couldn't find it anywhere. Can someone
please scan the manual and send the pages to me ?