Hi

Finally I got a version of SD Snatcher that works almost perfectly from
HD.
It's not the version that Mari van den Broek uploaded to Funet (the one
of StarCracks).
For some strange reason with the StarCracks version some (a lot of)
graphics appear distorted
on the screen (with my configuration: Sunrise IDE+A1GT).

Mari told me that the version of StarCracks runs perfectly in his
computer, though (he uses a SCSI interface).

I will upload this new version to Funet soon (with detailed instructions
of what you have to do
to run the game).

By the way, how can I change to Z80 mode in MSX-DOS2? I want to try the
FDD emulation with START.COM
at 3,58 MHz.

Greets