Hi,

Some requests for help!

I have a wonderfull MSX HBI-900P. And many other msx friends have that
machine!

I do not have the system disk that comes with special fonts for this special
video overlay capable machine.

Who would be so nice to make a dsk image and make all of us 900 owners
happy?

Uniface

Uniface is a I/O system for controlling with a MSX, PC or P2000 electronic
devices, It uses a bus system with digital I/O, A/D and D/A etc. Very
extendable.
Designed by Klaas Robers in the PTC club.

I have recently acquired many issues of the magazines PYC print and
therefore many Uniface articles.
I will publish those on my website (dutch only at the moment).

But i am still looking for the Uniface books as published by the PTC and
other Uniface info.
Also to build this system and publish it.

Hans Otten

PS I have upgraded my website with many new service manuals (Sony and
others), thanks to Bas Kornalijnslijper.  And took the opportunity to
reorganise the hardware pages.

Next update will be:
- Pioneer PX-7 user and service manuals (lots of technical info in high
quality, thanls msxorg!)
- All Uniface articles from the dutch magazine PTC

Please look at http://www.msxhans.msx2.com for
MSX hardware, guides, service manuals
Do-it-yourself MSX hardware articles
MSX Pascal programming information