Manuel,

> >>What's new in this version? I can't find it on the web site.
> >     Go to download section of UZIX 2.0. Check "UZIX alphas" section.
> Found it. Thanks!

You're welcome.

> Any support yet for Novaxis ROM 1.59.64?

No. As I already said to you, it's beyond my control. A call to the BIOS
routine of disk I/O on Novaxis ROM 1.52 works fine. The same call doesn't work
on Novaxis ROM 1.59. No crash, just an error code is returned (and it
shouldn't). The BIOS hex code is too different, so I can't detect what are the
changes and I can't figure out what's the problem. I need the help of the guy
who made the ROM vr. 1.59 (or anyone who knows this ROM in deep).

=====
Adriano Camargo Rodrigues da Cunha                 ([EMAIL PROTECTED])
http://www.adrpage.cjb.net                      MSX: more fun per less MHz