Adriano Camargo Rodrigues da Cunha wrote:
>       Eric Boon and Manuel Bilderbeek made a new script to compile UZIX
> programs under Linux. This script has the advantage of using
> subdirectories;
> and you don't need to put everything in a single directory to compile
> anymore. It's very useful.

Some notes:
- the version Adriano got from us is not the latest version. We found
some bugs last weekend. Eric is fixing them.
- the script is *not* UZIX targeted, but MSX-DOS targeted. You can
easily adapt it for UZIX though. Maybe we should make an option so that
the user can choose the OS.
- you can *not* use original CP/M files, since most of them have CTRL-Z
and other garbage at the end of the file. We made also a script to
convert CP/M files to normal text files, removing the garbage. I think
Eric has the latest version of that script at hands, so he could send it
  to Adriano...
- Please read the restrictions in the script itself: you cannot have
captial letters in the Hi-Tech C path, you need gcc (no problem there, I
guess), and the other requirements, like: you need the cpmemu.
- most of it is made by Eric, please send fan-mail to him! ;-)

--
Grtjs, Manuel

PS: MSX 4EVER! (Questions? See http://www.faq.msxnet.org/)
PPS: Visit my homepage: http://bilderbeek.cjb.net/