Hi all,

I don't know where people get the idea from that this is an ever-fighting
scene. As far as I can tell this is one of the most friendliest 'scenes'
existing.
And what I *certainly* don't get is why people leave a perfectly good
mailinglist just because of a few mails.

attack Takamichi. I merely stated fact. I can send anybody the URL to his
hate-page about me so he can see for himself.

Honestly, I appreciate Takamichi a lot! And I never wanted a fight... I
don't see him as my enemy and would like it very much to be friends with
him again. (So Takamichi, if you're reading this, please email me privately.)

 From what I can see, the overall collaboration between MSX users,
developers and groups has improved a lot. Especially on the international
front, people from different countries are interacting and working together
more and more.

I really enjoy being an MSX user and developer in such exciting times!
Although the absolute number of MSX users may have decreased over the past
few years, many interesting and amazing projects are being realised all
over the world.

Enjoy, keep an open mind and do look at things from the bright side,

- Patriek