Em 01 Apr 2002, [EMAIL PROTECTED] escreveu:

>I definately support your idea. I can even offer some assistance! About a
>year ago I wrote some MMU routines, with complete support for virtual
>memory, memory protection and memory swapping.
>Those routines are already written in MSX BASIC so can be easily integrated
>into your new OS.

That's great! With your help, things will get faster. I was thinking about
writing those routines, but since you already have them, I will put my
efforts in another direction. I'm contacting Ricardo Bittencourt in order to
get the specs of vip and must format, so the new MSX Windows Media Player
I'll write will be able to play them. I'll work on the MSX JVM too, with
just in time compiler (it will translate java bytecode to msx basic code, it
will increase many times the performance). If Ricardo Wants it, I will send
the code to him, so he can add java support to fudebrowser. The only problem
is that in order to play mpeg2 files in full screen with the new MSX Windows
Media Player, and Java Apps with the new MSX JVM, I believe you will need a
10 mhz z80 processor. I would like to know more about your z80 microcode.
Contact me, maybe with your assistance, it won't be necessary the 10mhz Z80.

[]s

Mauricio Braga.