Hi,

If you're coming to Tilburg by public transport, this might be interesting
for you.

Tomorrow there are no trains between Eindhoven and Tilburg. Instead, there
are NS buses, so prepare for a slightly longer trip.

 From Tilburg station to the fair site, you can use the city buses, line 44
or 45 direction north ("noord"). It takes a bit over 20 minutes. Get off at
the Beethovenlaan/Schubertstraat stop. The fair address is De Schans 123. I
think there is a small map at the bus stop ("bushokje"), but if you want to
be sure use http://kaart.ilse.nl/ or something similar.
(I'm not responsible for errors in this description. I'm using both my
memory and http://www.ovr.nl/.)

An alternative is the train taxi, which is more expensive than the bus but
less expensive than a real taxi.

Fair is from 10:00 to 16:00. Poster is at
http://www.cgv.myweb.nl/fr_posterY2.htm.

I hope to see many of you tomorrow. And I should be getting some sleep now. :)

Bye,
                Maarten