Em Qua, 01 Mai 2002, Max Celedon Collins escreveu:

> Wow!!
>
>       I am very happy that Funet.fi had been so successful....I made the contacts to
>open this ftp archive in 1993 when I was a first year student...I remember that there
>were support for C64, Atari, even amstrad....but no MSX.
>
> best regards from Chile,
>
> Max Celedon Collins
> http://ugs3d.sourceforge.net

        And I was the 1st guy who has sent files to FuNet, in May, 1994...

        Nice old times, that days, Max! But nowadays there are much nicer! =D

        ByE!

--
Ricardo Jurczyk Pinheiro - M. Sc. Numerical Modelling  - [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Anime, ABUB, MSX, Linux, Gospel, ST, Rock, Math... Fudeba! - ICQ: 3635907

So what if I am a modem junky?