Hi all, I just put a new beta of InterNestor Suite on my home page.
What's new:

- New NestorMan version (1.22). It corrects a severe bug of previous
versions, which caused the computer to hang when memory blocks of
certain sizes were requested.
- New physical access module, with a larger input buffer which reduces
data loss.
- New TCP module, with a lot of bugs corrected (although still not
perfect). Besides it has now the SWS avoidance algorithm, and includes
PSH and URG bits in retransmitted packets (at least theoretically).
- A complete FTP client is now available! It is very similar to the
default command-line based client of Windows or Linux.

Please get it from http://msx.konamiman.com and test it! Also, it would
be very nice if someone wants to develop some internet applications for
MSX.

*** XXII MSX USERS MEETING IN BARCELONA: DECEMBER 7th 2002 ***
                         Konami Man - AKA Nestor Soriano (^^)v
    http://www.konamiman.com    -     [EMAIL PROTECTED]
                                        ICQ#: 18281450

                  Happa ichi mai areba ii. Ikite iru kara lucky da!