So tell me, where is this mailinglist for ?

I thought it was a MSX mailing list where I can ask things about MSX hardware
/ software ? And I know, he did send a lot of strange crappy emails, but this
one was readable.

This guy is just trying to learn basic, what's wrong with that ? And instead
of giving him the advice to sell his computer you could also supply him with
an answer... Not everybody is a master in coding.....

just my 2 (euro) cents :)

Sandy
--
Generation MSX