> What do you think about this cartridge?
>  http://www.msx.ch/sunformsx/products/hardware/ideflash.html
> A great idea, isn't it?

Yes, some people I know bought it on the fair in Tilburg last April. Works
nice, have allready bought several different CF-cards...

Made some suggestions to Sunrise, why not make a combination of IDE
(hardisk) and CF-Card...

Documentation isn't complete, have allready tested 16 MB and even 8 MB
CF-cards and they work fine. Only had some problems with the cards I used
when I put them back in my Digital Camera (cannot format card, camera says
it cannot support this card)... Have formatted it on my PC with Multi
CF-Card reader/writer...

--[ MARI ]--