Dear fellow MSX fans,
(B
(BPlease see forwarded the latest MSX PRINT from Ikeda.
(B
(B
(BKind regards,
(BAlex Wulms
(B
(B
(B----------  Doorgestuurd bericht  ----------
(B
(BSubject: Ikeda;s MSX PRINT
(BDate: Fri, 06 Dec 2002 23:18:17 +0900
(BFrom: Kuniji Ikeda <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
(BTo: [EMAIL PROTECTED], [EMAIL PROTECTED], [EMAIL PROTECTED],
([EMAIL PROTECTED], [EMAIL PROTECTED], [EMAIL PROTECTED],
([EMAIL PROTECTED], [EMAIL PROTECTED], [EMAIL PROTECTED],
([EMAIL PROTECTED]
(B
(BThis is Ikeda's MSX PRINT date on 4th December 2002.
(B
(BI received some order of MSX MAGAZINE from the world. And already almost
(Bpeople sent me money to buy. But still a few people don't send me money to
(Bbuy MSX MAGAZINE. Hurry up! Online book store will close pre-order of MSX
(BMAGAZINE date on 10th December.
(B
(BAre you still useing rubber belt in Panasonic and SONY MSX? Now, I'm
(Buseing SILICON BELT in FDD of Panasonic/SONY MSX. Because Silicon belt is
(Bstrong more than rubber belt. IF you want protect your FDD of Panasonic/
(BSONY MSX, you can use silicon belt. IF you want buy silicon belt, please
(Bcheak my price list.
(B
(BGreetings.
(B