Due to my lack of time, I have almost left the MSX scene, but I would like
to put on my web page some MSX games I programmed some years ago.

Most of them are available for download, but I would like to put them
on-line, using the Java MSX emulator. I have not seen any reference on the
Java MSX emulator page about using it, and the email address that appears in
the web doesn't work.

Dou you know if I can use the Java MSX emulator on my page to run my own
games? Is there any page where I can download both the applet classes and
the documentation on how to use it?

Thanks!
---
Antoni Burguera i Burguera
Departament de Matemątiques i Informątica
Universitat de les Illes Balears
---
e-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
web: http://dmi.uib.es/~burguera