Dear fellow MSX fans,
(B
(BSee forwarded message from Ikeda, regarding ordering various MSX chips.
(B
(B
(BKind regards,
(BAlex Wulms
(B
(B
(B----------  Doorgestuurd bericht  ----------
(B
(BSubject: YAMAHA ELECTRONICS CHIPS
(BDate: Mon, 10 Feb 2003 22:53:58 +0900
(BFrom: "K.IKEDA" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
(BTo: <undisclosed recipients>
(B
(BHellow my friend,
(B
(BNow, I am contacting 2 companies to get Yamaha chips. I will buy:
(B
(B Company A:
(B  YAMAHA V9958
(B  YAMAHA Y8950(MSX Audio)
(B
(B Company B:
(B  YAMAHA YMZ735-F
(B  YAMAHA YMF732-F
(B  YAMAHA YM2413B-F
(B  YAMAHA YMF281B-D(Compatible chip with YM2413)
(B
(BI need time to contact with company B. But I can buy chips soon from
(Bcompany B. I donot know price of YAMAHA Electronics chips. But price is
(Bprobably:
(B
(B V9958 : US$18.96
(B Y8950 : US$21.96
(B
(BIF I can get many order in this time, probably I can get these price. But
(BIF I cannot get many order of V9958 and Y8950, price is more expensive.
(BBecause big order is cheap price. Small order is expensive price. What do
(Byou think this price? How many Electronics chips can you buy? Please
(Bcontact me soon, IF you are interest in it.
(B
(BGreetings,
(B
(BK.IKEDA from Osaka, Japan