Well, I didn't try OpenMSX, 'cause it's so DAMN tricky to configure...I have it, but I got tired of trying to make it work...
It's such a hassle,plus i don't know XML...
I'll try a little harder...
but what a crappy way to configure an emu...couldn't think of anything a little MORE complicated...???(irony mode ON)
bye!

Manuel Bilderbeek wrote:

Jorge Vidal Wulff wrote:

Hi, guys, I wanted to try the 'original' Lupin 3rd games, so I dloaded the ROMs for both versions, but NONE of them work on ANY emulator...The

ANY?

versions I have are BLOADable, one basic loader BLOADs 8 16K parts and the games run just fine...
Why wouldn't the ROMs work?????

The files I dloaded are:
Arsene Lupin 3rd - Babiron no Ougon Densetsu (1988)(Toho) (J).rom
&
Arsene Lupin 3rd - Cariostoro no Siro (1987) (Toho) (J).rom

Those ROMs run fine in openMSX... :)