Hi all. I have restyled my home page, and it comes with a surprise:
NestorBASIC 1.0! Yes, this wonderful piece of software that apparently
died five years ago due to HD disaster, now it is alive again! It
corrects a host of failures from version 0.07, and adds support for
InterNestor Suite.

More details abou the whole story in: http://www.konamiman.com

Note: The URL http://msx.konamiman.com is temporarily down. Until it
works again, please go to the main page and then click on "Go to the
MSX page".

*** XXIV MSX USERS MEETING IN BARCELONA: DECEMBER ??th 2003 ***
                         Konami Man - AKA Nestor Soriano (^^)v
    http://www.konamiman.com    -     [EMAIL PROTECTED]
                                        ICQ#: 18281450

                   Itoshii hito no tame ni Ima nani ga dekiru ka na?
                 Kanawanai yume wa nai yo! Massugu ni shinjiteru