OS is needed to see if it is an OS related issue. If this only occurs with
a Linux machine then we now where to search... But as it seems, it is on
more then one OS but always with the same browser Mozilla. All the others
seem to work just fine (is Mozilla not compatible enough?). I will put this
through with the forum developer.

Raymond

|---------+------------------------------->
|         |           [EMAIL PROTECTED]|
|         |           x.xs4all.nl         |
|         |           Sent by:            |
|         |           [EMAIL PROTECTED]  |
|         |                               |
|         |                               |
|         |           03-10-2003 18:59    |
|         |           Please respond to   |
|         |           msx                 |
|         |                               |
|---------+------------------------------->

  |       To:       [EMAIL PROTECTED]
                                               |
  |       cc:       [EMAIL PROTECTED], [EMAIL PROTECTED], [EMAIL PROTECTED]
                                     |
  |       Subject:  Re: [MSX] New game is announced at the MSX-NBNO website by
UP-Soft                                          |

Hallo,

> I'm using Mozilla 1.0.0 with Linux, but I wonder why the OS matters.

I really don't know why the OS mathers... The silly thing is that the
forum runs on a Linux machine... But for as far as I know has Raymond
contacted the maker of the forum to discuss this problem...

Therefore I asked previously to contact him directly so that any problem
can be solved as soon as possible!

--[ MARI ]--