Op woensdag 26 november 2003 20:32, schreef [EMAIL PROTECTED]:
> I've added th enable interrupt at the end. But everything works fine
> without the music. Then when I add the music routines, it goes wrong.  So
> it looks like something in this music routine doesn't like the CPU to be
> switched at all. Does someone have a new routine for TP to play moonblaster
> 1.4 music?
Raymond,

It might be that the R800 addresses the sound chip too fast.

You might want to do the following in your interrupt routine to work around
it:

switchcpu(z80)
call moonblaster_interrupt_driver
switchcpu(r800)

In this way, you still have optimal performance for everything outside the
music routine itself.

Kind regards,
Alex