Ivan Latorre wrote:
19800 yens? A bit expensive.

Expensive? Less than 150 euro! How cheap can it get!

For that price, I would almost want to buy two :).

Itâs even cheaper than the Nintendo DS, and for that price you get a small computer which you can fully customize and program for! And you finally get some new hardware to replace the old that is about to break down (well...).

~Grauw

I thought for these 19800 yen, you only get an update to turn the onechip MSX into a onechip MSX2. It's not the price for the hardware. Both would be spectacular, though :) If it IS the price for the hardware, it's very cheap, if it's the price for an update to MSX2, that's also spectacular, coz I thought MSX2 wasn't supported yet :)