Thanks for explaining.

Jetze

----- Original Message ----- From: "Info MSX Posse" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <msx@stack.nl>
Sent: Friday, August 05, 2005 5:55 PM
Subject: RE: [MSX] MSX Posse news

Hello Jetze,

The price is so high because:

1) We use polos instead of t-shirts (polos are much more expensive then
t-shirts);
2) The MRC shirts uses 2 print colors on 1 side, we use 1 print color on 1
side and 5 print colors on the back side. So the costs are much higher;
3) We are planning to make about 20 polos. The MSX shirts were made in a
quantity of 100 shirts. At that amount you get a nice discount.

I hope you understand why the shirts are so expensive then the MRC ones.

Greetz,

SeD_NcL

PS: We print our shirts at Araprint. If you see the discount they give for
normal t-shirts with one print: http://www.araprint.nl/acties.html, you can
understand why the MRC shirts are so cheap.