BTW, about "another cool spanish adapted ZX Spectrum game for MSX" I'm not sure if this time the conversion was made in Spain or in the UK.

Robocop and Batman (The Movie) are great games, one of the best that came from ZX. I wonder how they could look adapted for MSX2 and using a colour palette close to their respective arcade machines.

Greets

Ivan Latorre wrote:

Adriano Camargo Rodrigues da Cunha wrote:

- Robocop: fixed a bug in the original game that crashed MSX with RAM in the expanded slot; improved the loader to not need CONTROL to run the game;

Is there any trick to get infinite power?

Greets