Dear Corpora and NLP/MT community,

If you have been part of the NLP-OSS workshop in 2018 (
https://nlposs.github.io/) as a author, participant or program committee,
we thank you for all the work and support. The workshop would not have been
possible without your contribution!

For the others who's heard us for the first time, the NLP-OSS workshop is
unlike the normal scientific track of academic workshop, our primary
objective of this workshop is to further the sharing of insights on the
engineering and community aspects of creating, developing and maintaining
NLP open source software (OSS) which we seldom talk about in scientific
publications. The secondary goal is to promote synergies between different
open source projects and encourage cross-software comparisons.

We are re-organizing the workshop in 2020 and proposing it as a co-located
even in one of the *ACL conferences.

Would you mind helping to fill up a short survey (~5 mins) about the
workshop and how we can improve it?
https://forms.gle/Ln9icghRaaLcsnPAA

Thank you in advance for support and the survey!

Best Regards,
Liling
On behalf of NLP-OSS Organizers