Dear all, I am happy to share that we have openings in the Computer Science
Program at NYUAD, which special interest in NLP/CL/ML and MT.   I have been
in NYUAD for five years now and I love it.  My lab
(http://www.camel-lab.com) is
growing and doing well. If you have questions about this position, let me
know (nizar.hab...@nyu.edu).

Nizar

=================================

*Computer Science Professor - Open Rank*

The Division of Science at NYU Abu Dhabi is searching for accomplished
faculty to conduct important research and teach the next generation of
global leaders.

You are invited to apply for an open-rank faculty position in Computer
Science. Available openings are at the Assistant, Associate and Full
Professor rank. As part of a major multi-year growth plan, the following
broadly defined areas are of particular interest to us now: (1) artificial
intelligence, with experience in machine learning research agendas
applicable to *natural language processing*, robotics and/or imaging; (2)
data science, with interest in interactive data analytics, big data systems
and distributed systems, and database systems; (3) cyber-security, with
experience building and deploying large-scale security solutions in the
real world that focus on systems security, network security, privacy,
cryptography, and formal methods; and (4) bioinformatics and synthetic
biology.

Faculty in the Computer Science Program, who have strong ties to NYU
Courant Institute of Mathematical Sciences and its faculty, have access to
state-of-the-art core facilities that include next-generation DNA
sequencing, robotics, advanced microscopy and high performance computing
facilities with more than 6,400 computing cores and a peak performance of
70 TFLOPS. To obtain further information about research and core facilities
at NYU Abu Dhabi, click here.

*About NYU Abu Dhabi*

NYU Abu Dhabi is a pioneer of higher education in a global world, dedicated
to excellence in teaching and research, while advancing cooperation and
progress on humanity’s shared challenges. Part of the NYU global network,
NYU Abu Dhabi offers an outstanding liberal arts and science education to
students from the United Arab Emirates, United States, and around the
world, focusing on intercultural understanding and leadership. It supports
innovative research that pushes the frontiers of knowledge forward and
responds in powerful and interdisciplinary ways to vital global and local
questions. NYU Abu Dhabi advances NYU as a model university for the 21st
century and contributes in multiple ways to the development of a
sustainable, knowledge-based economy in Abu Dhabi.

As an international center of excellence in teaching and research, our goal
is to attract outstanding faculty who are leaders in their fields,
encouraging them to create programs that draw outstanding students, and
providing an intellectually rich environment. Students are drawn from
around the globe, surpassing all traditional academic benchmarks. The NYU
Abu Dhabi undergraduate student body has garnered an impressive record of
scholarships, graduate-school appointments, and many other honors.

*Working for NYUAD*

A world-class institution deserves world-class benefits. At NYUAD, we
recognize that Abu Dhabi is more than where you work, it’s your home and in
order for you to research, teach, and thrive, we’re offering a
comprehensive benefits package to our top talent. Start with generous
relocation allowances to ensure a smooth transition to Abu Dhabi, followed
by competitive salaries, housing and transportation allowances, and
educational assistance for your dependents. Health and wellness services
round out our offerings, plus more. Click here for more information on
benefits for you and your dependents.

*Qualifications*
This position requires a Ph.D. in Computer Science.

We seek individuals who have, or have the potential to develop, a strong
record of scholarship and have the ability to develop and lead high-quality
research.

*Application Instructions *

Instructions and application portal are here:
https://apply.interfolio.com/68239

For questions about this position, please email nyuad.scie...@nyu.edu.