Dear BlackboxNLP 2020 Shared Mission Participants,

Thank you for participating in the Shared Mission (
https://blackboxnlp.github.io/shared.html). There are two test models for
the shared interpretation mission - distilroberta-base and
bert-base-japanese. The models are available for download from the
huggingface (HF) repository:
https://huggingface.co/transformers/pretrained_models.html.

Important dates:

   -

   The reports are due September 21. This is the last date we would be
   accepting materials (reports or code) from previously-unregistered
   participants. The reports should be descriptive of the system and include
   output and discussion for both dev and test models. “Cosmetic” changes may
   be pushed back for the camera ready deadline on October 10.

Submission method:

   -

   Report submission is to be made via the main workshop softconf page (
   https://www.softconf.com/emnlp2020/blackboxnlp2020/).
   Select “Shared mission submission” when creating a new submission.
   -

   Code, auxiliary materials, and outputs may be submitted via the same
   page. We encourage submission of this material as links to repositories
   and filedrop services under the dedicated text field, but if that’s not
   possible for any reason we also accept additional material submission as a
   .zip file.

If you have any questions, please reach out to the shared mission mailbox
at blackboxnlp+sha...@googlegroups.com.

Thank you,

BlackboxNLP organizers