*During work, Raman and Narayan were chatting:*

**

*Raman: Narayan, I've been attending night classes for 5 months now and I have
*

*an exam next week.*

**

*Narayan: oh!*

**

*Raman: For example, do you know who is Graham Bell?*

**

*Narayan: No*

**

*Raman: He's the inventor of the phone in 1876; if you take night Courses you
*

*would know this.*

**

*The next day, the same discussion took place:*

**

*Raman: Do you know who Alexander Dumas is?*

**

*Narayan: No*

**

*Raman: He's the author of "The 3 Musketeers", if you take night courses, you
*

*would know this.*

**

*The next day, once again:*

**

*Raman: And do you know who Jean Jacques Rousseau is?*

**

*Narayan: No*

**

*Raman: He's the author of "Confessions", if you take night courses, you would
*

*know this.*

**

*This time, Narayan got irritated and said: And you, do you know who is*

*Balakrishnan Kuppuswamy?*

**

*Raman: No*

**

*Narayan: He's the guy roaming with your wife!! If you stop night courses,
you *

*would know.*

**

*" Rule: There is 'some thing' important in life than Work and General*

*Knowledge."*

*http://lifexperiments.blogspot.com/

േസ്നഹേത്താെട ജഗ്ഗു :)
With Love JaGGu :)*