*
An Indian goes to America and was searching for a part-time Job there.
<http://groups.fropki.com/>
 <http://groups.fropki.com/>
He goes and meets the Manager of a Big Mall. <http://groups.fropki.com/>
 <http://groups.fropki.com/>
The Manager says: "Do you have any sales experience?"
<http://groups.fropki.com/>
 <http://groups.fropki.com/>
The Indian says: "Sir, I was a salesman back home in India."
<http://groups.fropki.com/>
 <http://groups.fropki.com/>
Well, the boss liked the Indian so he gave him the job. "You start
tomorrow.. I'll come down after we close and see how you did."
<http://groups.fropki.com/>
 <http://groups.fropki.com/>
His first day on the job was rough but he got through it.
<http://groups.fropki.com/>
 <http://groups.fropki.com/>
After the store was locked up, the boss came down.
<http://groups.fropki.com/>
 <http://groups.fropki.com/>
"How many sales did you make today?" <http://groups.fropki.com/>
 <http://groups.fropki.com/>
Indian boy says: "Sir, Just ONE sale." <http://groups.fropki.com/>
 <http://groups.fropki.com/>
The boss says: "Just one? No! No! No! You see here our sales people average
20 or 30 sales a day." If you want to keep this job, you'd better be doing
better than just one sale. By the way, how much was the sale for?"
Indian boy says: "$101 237. 64" <http://groups.fropki.com/>
 <http://groups.fropki.com/>
Boss says: "$101 237. 64? What the hell did you sell?"
<http://groups.fropki.com/>
 <http://groups.fropki.com/>
Indian boy says: "Sir, First I sell him small fishhook.
Then I sell him medium fishhook.
Then I sell him large fishhook.
Then I sold him new fishing rod and some fishing gear.
<http://groups.fropki.com/>
 <http://groups.fropki.com/>
Then I ask him where he's going fishing and he said down on the
coast, so I told him he'll be needing a boat, so we went down to the boating
department and I sell him twin engine Chris Craft.
Then he said he didn't think his Honda Civic would pull it, so I
took him down to our automotive department and sell him that 4X4 Blazer.
I then ask him where he'll be staying, and since he had no
accommodation, I took him to camping department and sell him one of those
new igloo 6 sleeper camper tents. <http://groups.fropki.com/>
 <http://groups.fropki.com/>
Then the guy said, while we're at it, I should throw in about $100
worth of groceries and two cases of beer. <http://groups.fropki.com/>
 <http://groups.fropki.com/>
The boss said: "You're not serious? A guy came in here to buy a
fishhook and you sold him a boat, a 4X4 truck and a tent?"
<http://groups.fropki.com/>
 <http://groups.fropki.com/>
Indian boy says: "No Sirji, actually he came in to buy Anacin for his
headache, and I said: Well, fishing is the best way to relax your mind."
<http://groups.fropki.com/>
 <http://groups.fropki.com/>
The boss said: Who is he? Indian boy says: He was an Innocent Pathan from
Karachi. <http://groups.fropki.com/>

*http://lifexperiments.blogspot.com/

േസ്നഹേത്താെട ജഗ്ഗു :)
With Love JaGGu :)*