*DEAR FRIENDS……*

<http://sigads.rediff.com/RealMedia/ads/click_nx.ads/www.rediffmail.com/signatureline....@middle?>
              *When a man steals your wife, there is no better revenge than
to let him keep her.*
                        *David Bissonette*
*        *

  *After marriage, husband and wife become two sides of a coin; they just
can't face each other, but still they stay together.*

*Sacha Guitry*

  *By all means marry. If you get a good wife, you'll be happy. If you get a
bad one, you'll become a philosopher.* *
Socrates*

  *Woman inspires us to great things, and prevents us from achieving them.*

*Neel*

  *The great question.... which I have not been able to answer... is, "What
does a woman want?"*

*Dumas*

  *I had some words with my wife, and she had some paragraphs with me.*

*Sigmund Freud*

  *'Some** people ask the secret of our long marriage. We take time to go to
a**restaurant two times a week. A little candlelight, dinner, soft music**and
dancing.
 She goes Tuesdays, I go Fridays.'*
 *Anonymous*

  *'There's a way of transferring funds that is even faster than electronic
banking.
 It's called marriage.'*

*Sam Kinison*

  *'I've had bad luck with both my wives.* *
The first one left me, and the second one didn't.'*

*James Holt McGavra*

  *Two secrets to keep your marriage brimming
1. Whenever you're wrong, admit it,
2. Whenever you're right, shut up.*

*Patrick Murra*

  *The most effective way to remember your wife's birthday is to forget it
once...*

*Nash*

  *You know what I did before I married?* *
Anything I wanted to.*

*Anonymous*

  *My wife and I were happy for twenty years.**
Then we met.*

*Henny Youngman*

  *A good wife always forgives her husband when she's wrong.*
*Rodney Dangerfield*

  *A man inserted an 'ad' in the classifieds: 'Wife wanted'.
Next day he received a hundred letters.* *
They all said the same thing:
'You can have mine'*

*Anonymous*

  *First Guy (proudly): 'My wife's an angel!'
Second Guy: 'You're lucky, mine's still alive.'*

*Anonymous*

  *SEND THIS TO ALL THE GUYS TO GIVE THEM A GOOD LAUGH......AND TO THOSE
LADIES WITH A SENSE OF HUMOR WHO CAN HANDLE IT!
*
*േസ്നഹേത്താെട ജഗ്ഗു :)
With Love JaGGu :)*