*Part VI*

*
**After the series of misunderstandings I thought of meeting Anu so that*
*
all our doubts will go off and our bond will become more strong.*
*
I told Anu the same and asked if I could go Vizag to meet her.*
*
She said that they have relatives in Hyderabad and they would be coming*
*
Hyderabad for summer vacation after her annual exams.*
*
I felt really happy hearing that she would come to Hyderabad and was*
*
counting down the days.*

*
Finally it's the day 24th May 2005*
*
She said that they were coming by Visakha Express and the coach number*
*
was S8.*
*
As I was too excited to see her, I went to Secunderabad station before*
*
the train's arrival. For the first time in my life, seconds seemed to be*
*
minutes and minutes seemed to be hours.*

*
Finally I saw the train coming on to platform number 5 and I ran towards*
*
S8. From behind a pole, I was watching the passengers alighting the*
*
train. I saw a family consisting of a father and two daughters where one*
*
of the girls staring at me... I didn't pay much attention to them and*
*
was searching for Anu.*
*
Finally I got a doubt if those two girls are Anu and Nidhi!!*
*
I picked up my mobile and dialed Anu's number. My guess was correct...*
*
the mobile rang just in front of me with one of those two girls (the*
*
second girl was the one who stared at me). That girl was facing her back*
*
to me and I could not see her face properly.*

*
She picked up the call and said hello. Then I said "hey green dress,*
*
turnaround... your love is waiting behind you". By hearing those words*
*
she turned back and man... she looks absolutely beautiful.*
*
I could see her sweet smile which I used to hear for past 7 months on*
*
phone. She looks gorgeous in that green color salwar kameez.*
*
Her skin tone is almost similar to milk cream and her eyes are in*
*
complete contrast to her complexion. And the morning wind is playing*
*
with her curly hair. When she turns towards me, I was speechless. I*
*
thanked God again for this wonderful gift of my life.*

*
She might be feeling little discomfort with my gazes :)... she then*
*
adjusted her hair and said with a low tone "enough dear... now we've to*
*
go our relatives' home. Let's meet later. Bye for now"*

*
With those words I came back into this world and was following her*
*
silently. Her sister is also looking good but she looks older than her*
*
elder sister :).*

*
They were waiting for the city bus and her relatives were accompanying*
*
them. I was standing a bit far from them and looking at my angel.*
*
Then came the disturber... a vegetables vendor came to me and asked if*
*
the bus in front of me goes to Begumpet or not. I said that it would.*
*
Then he asked me to help him lift the vegetables basket and I had no*
*
choice. Anu and Nidhi burst into laughter seeing my face... as I didn't*
*
want to be disturbed again, after helping the vendor I changed my*
*
location to next bus shelter.*

*
Their bus had come and they got into bus. As it goes to Krishna Nagar*
*
and I've to get down at Ameerpet, I too boarded the bus. I got a seat*
*
exactly behind Anu's seat and her father sat beside me...!!*
*
I was trying to be very decent in the presence of their father and made*
*
no signs to Anu. As the bus moves, the wind swayed her hair gently and I*
*
could smell the fragrance of her hair. I bet she must have washed her*
*
hair with Rejoice shampoo (it was her favorite :)) before boarding the*
*
train.*
*
These bus drivers drive fast when we need it really slow and when we are*
*
in urgency they drive like as if they are riding a bullock cart. We*
*
reached Ameerpet in just 20 minutes from Sec'bad and I had to get down.*
*
I got down the bus and sent her an SMS saying I'll be in dayshift on*
*
that day. She replied saying OK.*
*
I got a call from her @ 11 AM and said she would like to meet me on the*
*
next day. I said I'd make my shift to be shifted to night and meet her.*
*
We both had decided to meet at Durgam Cheruvu on the next day at exactly*
*
4:30 PM.*

*
On the next day 25th May, 2005.*
*
I was waiting for them at Krishna Nagar bus stop from 4:30 PM. I waited*
*
till 5 PM but they did not turn up.*
*
I decided to wait till 5:15 PM and even then if don't turn up, I would*
*
leave the place and go back to my room. Then she came along with her*
*
sister and her cousin Priya.*
*
We four had engaged an auto rickshaw to Durgam Cheruvu and reached*
*
Durgam Cheruvu by 5:40 PM.*
*
Priya said that she and Nidhi will roam around Hitec city and asked me*
*
and Anu to spend time alone. I thanked her and took Anu into the park at*
*
Durgam Cheruvu.*

*
I was not aware of the consequences of our meet and the next twist of*
*
our love.*

*(\__/)
(")_(")