------------------------------

*After our third meet at Vizag, I came back to Hyderabad and for two days =*
*
I was pretty busy with my official work. During those 2 days, I had very =*
*
short conversations with Anu and she sounded little disturbed with my =*
*
response.*

*
Finally we've accomplished the successful release of our project and I =*
*
got some leisure. I called up Anu and I could hear a guy's voice over =*
*
the phone. I wondered if I had dialed wrong number. I rechecked the =*
*
number and tried again. To my surprise the same guy has answered the =*
*
call. He told it is wrong number and when I asked about Anu, he turned =*
*
to be harsh at his words.*

*
He said it's Anu's number only and she gave him the mobile. I didn't =*
*
understand why did she gave her mobile to that guy and asked the same.*

*
He told that he is her lover and asked about my details.*

*
I introduced myself as her friend and I requested him to make her to =*
*
talk to me once. Then he started to use all abusive language which I =*
*
cannot write here. :( and warned me to not to call again.*

*
I was 100% (even more) sure that Anu wouldn't cheat me and this guy was =*
*
lying. But I have no way to contact Anu to know what's happened.*

*
I thought of going Vizag again to see her and to know the happenings at =*
*
her home. I booked the ticket to Visakha Express for the next day.*

*
I packed some clothes and started to the railway station. While I was on =*
*
the way, Anu called me and told that she wants to forget me and asked me =*
*
to send her photo and gifts back to her.*

*
I didn't believe what I heard. when I asked to repeat, she said "I want =*
*
to wipe you off from my life. I never met a guy called Nani. I am in =*
*
love with a handsome guy called Gopi. He is my fianc=E9. I am going to =*
*
marry him after my graduation. Is it enough? Then forget me. Bye" and =*
*
she simply hung up.*

*
I was confused after hearing these words. if she wants to play a prank =*
*
or does she really mean it. I tried to call her but she didn't answer =*
*
the calls.*

*
Even after such disheartening conversation, I did not give up the =*
*
thought of going to Vizag. I headed towards the railway station and =*
*
boarded the train.*

*
After sitting in the train I recollected the scenes happened in my =*
*
office. I had to lie to my manager that one of my close relatives has =*
*
died and I'd to go out of station. He sanctioned me the leave but my =*
*
colleagues were able to read my mind. They asked if anything is wrong =*
*
with Anu. I said no and walked out of office.*

*
I don't know whether God had forgotten to fit sensitive hearts to =*
*
beautiful girls. Where my colleagues can sense the pain I feel, why this =*
*
girl cannot?*

*
I went there and when I go to their friend Mohan's home, he told me that =*
*
he saw Anu with a new guy and they both were very close to each other.*

*
I asked about the location where he saw them together. He said it's =*
*
Bheemili. I heard once that there are some stealth places in Bheemili =*
*
where lovers use to go for privacy.*

*
I felt shocked to learn that she was leaning on his back where he was in =*
*
the driving seat of Karizma bike. It is true that I felt really bad of =*
*
being a jackass but I didn't lose hope.*

*
I took Mohan's mobile and tried to call Anu. She answered the call and =*
*
got surprised to hear my voice on the phone.  She said that she was with =*
*
her fianc=E9 at some restaurant and asked me to hang up.*

*
I could hear that some guy is talking to Anu in the backdrop and she was =*
*
laughing loudly at his jokes. I stayed there for two more days and =*
*
finally I could meet her in the beach..*

*
When I meet her, she was in sleeveless top and a kapri. I remember that =*
*
in the earlier days of our love, she told me that she doesn't like =*
*
western wear. But now I am seeing her in the western clad.*

*
I asked about our relationship and she told that it's all bulls&*%. I =*
*
could not control my anger and threw her photo and her gifts at her and =*
*
asked her to check if everything is returned or not.*

*
She recklessly took them and thrown into sea. I somehow managed my =*
*
senses from slapping her and said "see Anu, I don't know the reason =*
*
behind your behavior. but one thing is true. It doesn't matter whether =*
*
you love me or not. I love you truly and totally. I will remember you =*
*
forever as it's my first love. I know it's the end of my love. I will =*
*
never show my face to you. At least please don't break his (new guy) =*
*
heart.".*

*
She smiled carelessly and said "tell me something new man. I got bored =*
*
of hearing all such nonsense for past 10 months". I didn't utter a =*
*
single word and left the place with broken heart.*

*
- Nani.*

*
Nani stopped writing this and closed his eyes.*

*
His son came from behind and hugged him. Nani smiled and took his son =*
*
into his lap. Then came his wife with a hot cup of coffee. After giving =*
*
the cup to Nani, she asked "so, did your story come to an end? Now can I =*
*
see the complete story?".*

*
Nani replied "No, still one more part to go. I am planning to narrate =*
*
the reason behind the change in Anu's behavior and her point of view. =*
*
Probably that would be the end of this story. I will write it over this =*
*
weekend and show it to you on Monday. Then you can read the complete =*
*
story".*

*
Nani wrote the story over that weekend and shown it to his wife on the =*
*
immediate Monday.*

ForwardSourceID:NT00005F6E
*(\__/)