Have fun gang I'm expecting I'm probably going to ride Tow Law,
wolsingham, Hamsterley Bishop Auckland and home, I'm calling it
reconoitering for next years Geordies.

Tee hee, should hurt stacks.

On 6/2/05, Tim Carpenter <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> 10.30 at mine then - to drive to Alwinton. Lets eat and drink after ride -
> at Rothbury.
> Tim
> ----- Original Message -----
> From: "Andy Armstrong" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> To: "Mountain Biking in the North East of the UK" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> Sent: Thursday, June 02, 2005 10:06 PM
> Subject: [mtbne-l] Sunday + Rothbury = Fun
> 
> 
> > So there seems to be a firm plan for a Rothbury ride on Sunday if  anyone
> > can make it. Shall we say 10:30 at Tim's? Is that Ok for  everyone?
> >
> > Oh and Phil - that means I'll be dropping your bottle off on Sunday
> > morning if that's OK? :)
> >
> > --
> > Andy Armstrong, hexten.net
> >
> > _______________________________________________
> > mtbne-l mailing list
> > [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> > http://www.hexten.net/mailman/listinfo/mtbne-l
> 
> _______________________________________________
> mtbne-l mailing list
> [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> http://www.hexten.net/mailman/listinfo/mtbne-l
>
_______________________________________________
mtbne-l mailing list
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://www.hexten.net/mailman/listinfo/mtbne-l

Reply via email to