I was hoping to do a Thrunts as it bound to at its
dustiest*

*don't hold me to it.

And the met forecast shows rain for everywhere else
exept for thrunton*

*as above


--- Phil Aitman <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> ---------- Forwarded message ----------
> From: Jonathan Jones <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> Date: Jun 28, 2005 1:14 PM
> Subject: Re: [mtbne-l] WNR
> To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> 
> 
> Would that be Hexham, hexham or slightly beyond? I`m
> off work Wednesday this
> week so would be available for that........I may
> just go out and do a tour
> of Blawerie now asw it happens!
> 
> 
> 
> 
> 
> >From: Phil Aitman <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> >Reply-To: Phil Aitman
> <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>,Mountain Biking in the North
> >East of the UK <[email protected]>
> >To: Mountain Biking in the North East of the UK
> <[email protected]>
> >Subject: Re: [mtbne-l] WNR
> >Date: Tue, 28 Jun 2005 08:40:12 +0100
> >
> >I had a mail from Marc yesterday which suggested
> Thrunton was a goer??
> >
> >
> >On 6/28/05, Chris Mearns
> <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> > > 2 centres?  I fancy picking up Phil and going
> out to Hexham.  We may be
> >able
> > > to hook in Andy.  Paul are you there?
> > > What about other's views?
> > > _______________________________________________
> > > mtbne-l mailing list
> > > [email protected]
> > > http://www.hexten.net/mailman/listinfo/mtbne-l
> > >
> > >
> >_______________________________________________
> >mtbne-l mailing list
> >[email protected]
> >http://www.hexten.net/mailman/listinfo/mtbne-l
> 
>
_________________________________________________________________
> Be the first to hear what's new at MSN - sign up to
> our free newsletters!
> http://www.msn.co.uk/newsletters
> _______________________________________________
> mtbne-l mailing list
> [email protected]
> http://www.hexten.net/mailman/listinfo/mtbne-l
> 



                
___________________________________________________________ 
Does your mail provider give you FREE antivirus protection? 
Get Yahoo! Mail http://uk.mail.yahoo.com
_______________________________________________
mtbne-l mailing list
[email protected]
http://www.hexten.net/mailman/listinfo/mtbne-l

Reply via email to