sorry Tim, I could but it'd go over your head. Yes I am.  Fancy it?  Tim in
the toon!  That'd be great.
----- Original Message ----- 
From: "Tim Carpenter" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "Mountain Biking in the North East of the UK" <[email protected]>
Sent: Tuesday, July 05, 2005 8:46 PM
Subject: Re: [mtbne-l] Count me out.


> Chris, you going to that cosi fan tuti thing that was on the radio just
now?
> if so can you explain some of the bigger words they were using they made
my
> brain hurt :-(
> Tim
>
> ----- Original Message ----- 
> From: "Chris Mearns" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> To: "Mountain Biking in the North East of the UK" <[email protected]>
> Sent: Tuesday, July 05, 2005 8:31 PM
> Subject: Re: [mtbne-l] Count me out.
>
>
> > Its good - Martini girl - but I still prefer theboyfox
> > ----- Original Message ----- 
> > From: "Marc Fox" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> > To: "Phil Aitman" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>; "Mountain Biking in the North
> > East ofthe UK" <[email protected]>
> > Sent: Monday, July 04, 2005 5:39 PM
> > Subject: Re: [mtbne-l] Count me out.
> >
> >
> > I'm the martini girl.....
> >
> > anytime, any place, anywhere!
> >
> > --- Phil Aitman <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> >
> >> Well I'm up for a ride if Anyone wants too :0p
> >> Anywhere, coz as you know as long as it's on a bike
> >> I couldn't care.
> >>
> >> Phil
> >> _______________________________________________
> >> mtbne-l mailing list
> >> [email protected]
> >> http://www.hexten.net/mailman/listinfo/mtbne-l
> >>
> >
> >
> >
> >
> > ___________________________________________________________
> > How much free photo storage do you get? Store your holiday
> > snaps for FREE with Yahoo! Photos http://uk.photos.yahoo.com
> > _______________________________________________
> > mtbne-l mailing list
> > [email protected]
> > http://www.hexten.net/mailman/listinfo/mtbne-l
> >
> > _______________________________________________
> > mtbne-l mailing list
> > [email protected]
> > http://www.hexten.net/mailman/listinfo/mtbne-l
>
> _______________________________________________
> mtbne-l mailing list
> [email protected]
> http://www.hexten.net/mailman/listinfo/mtbne-l
>

_______________________________________________
mtbne-l mailing list
[email protected]
http://www.hexten.net/mailman/listinfo/mtbne-l

Reply via email to