> I'm after a 5" travel light weight full sus frame, I was looking at a
> Lightspeed Niota, does anyone know anything about this frame or have any
> other suggestions?

Yeah It'll be a good frame, the swing arm seems a little light weight
looking to me. Also Tyre clearence may be an issue due to it's
American "Mud what is Mud!" heritage , there's a review in a recent
singletrack, I'll dig it out if you haven't got it.

For around the grand mark (or maybe a bit over!) for a Frame I would
also look at a Yeti 575. Of course if your looking at the offer frames
on Wiggle then just buy it for that price, the Fox RP3 is half of that
new off the shelf so it's a bargain! Of course  have a thorough check
on the MTBR forums for any known issues which may sway your choice!



I never thought I would say this but have a look at the 05 Specialized
FSR. Rob has one and it's very light and from what I've seen of Robs
riding incredibly versatile.


Cya Phil
_______________________________________________
mtbne-l mailing list
[email protected]
http://www.hexten.net/mailman/listinfo/mtbne-l

Reply via email to